[tei-council] Lite Final, finally

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Mon Aug 6 10:12:41 EDT 2012

OK, that's it. I've now checked in what I hope is a relatively stable
and final version of the TEI Lite tutorial, and don't intend to change
it again except for the usual typo fixing as a consequence of the
careful reading I hope it will now be receiving from you all!

I have also checked in a sample Lite file to which I may add some new
features shortly.

One thing I haven't done is change the name of the schema generated --
it's still called "teilite" rather than "tei_lite". Easy to change if
people think this is important.