[tei-council] lite final update -- wot about w?

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Sun Aug 5 13:59:10 EDT 2012

Indeed yes, and there is an example showing how to use <seg type="lex">.

The counter argument is

a) lots of people do tokenisation and it seems sensible to offer a
simple solution for that as well as the generic <seg> -- just as we
offer both pb and milestone

b) why then do we have pc (which is sugar for <seg type="punct"> or
something? )

<s> is slightly different from <seg>, since it's for end to end
segmentation.