[tei-council] Examples for <listApp>

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu Aug 2 13:58:55 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm still working on the spec for the new <listApp> element, and I have
one very good example use deriving from a SOAS project, which Sebastian
found for me. We're still working out the appropriate @xml:lang values
for that, but we're nearly there. In the meantime, I'd really like to
have one more example in a European language, if possible, just to make
it a bit more accessible. Does anyone have documents which have:

  - <app> elements encoded in stand-off manner, outside the main text

  - at least two different sets of <app> elements grouped together for
some reason (by language, families of witnesses, or for any other reason

Thanks,