[tei-council] Query on manuscript catalogue records from Chilean museum

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Thu Jul 26 20:46:25 EDT 2012

The people in the TEI community most knowledgeable about the museum
community are probably the ontologists working with CIDOC-CRM.  Oyvind
comes to mind.

But there are many more people who are doing manuscript catalogues.
Jindrich Marek, Matija Ogrin, and Matthew Driscoll come to mind.
Instead of referring to individuals, you might simply suggest they join
TEI-L and post there to explain what they want to do and ask for
samples, as is common practice.

--K.