[tei-council] Lite Final

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jul 26 10:45:32 EDT 2012

On 26 Jul 2012, at 15:30, Lou Burnard wrote:

> I've written up some comments on what may or may not need changing to
> produce a "final" version of the TEI Lite tutorial and put them on the
> vicky thang.
>
> see http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/LiteFinal
>
> This contains 22 questions. You can answer them either there (but
> remember to sign you answer) or in an email here.

1. maybe. not urgent?

2. no, its weird to remove standard XML things

3. no. leave sleeping dogs

4.  pass

5. ok

6. pass

7. NO!!!!!!!

8. document <said>

9. pass

10. pass

11. pass

12. not now. one day.

13. no. too many dragons

14.  I'd drop 16.1 entirely.

15.  pass

16. yes, put in @facs. good idea.

17.  dunno. I kind of like that stuff  well, up to 19.2 at least. but  probably leave alone

   <change who="EMB">

shocking. missing the hash

The formal stuff at the end is amusing. it shows att.global as changed, but does not indicate how or why. drat.
Head of Information and Support Group
Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente