[tei-council] TEI P5 back working

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jul 26 06:28:30 EDT 2012

On 26 Jul 2012, at 11:21, Lou Burnard wrote:

>> in case any of you were wondering, the TEI P5 build is now clean again. Apologies for 3 days of disruption.
>> --
>>
> I blame that Ludwig van Beethoven. A real troublemaker.

that is so unfair! my outing to Beethoven is what let me charge my spiritual batteries
and find the remaining bugs.

Bach B minor Mass next week.

and then Bruckner 9 with Bernard Haitink in September. I am _so_ excited
about that one. It fulfills an ambition I have had since 1977, no joking.

Head of Information and Support Group
Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente