[tei-council] Ann Arbor Actions

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Jul 12 06:36:06 EDT 2012

I know I'm one of the major culprits re unfinished work from that list;
just to say that I plan to put a day aside (I hope next week) to
dedicate to this. (I'll have lots of questions for Council when I do.)

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL