[tei-council] editors at tei-c.org

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Sun Jul 8 16:48:24 EDT 2012

There are two likely candidates for replacing editors at tei-c.org where
needed, the council@ alias as James notes, and info at tei-c.org, which is
the current catch-all that comes to me. I have a pretty good mechanism
for spam filtering so I don't mind revising pages to redirect there (if
Kevin hasn't already done some rewriting).

Can we come to a consensus on this by tomorrow? (I'm going to be offline
shortly tonight as here in central VA we've had yet another massive
thunderstorm that has taken out the house power, and I'm running on the
UPS at the moment.)

David

On Sun, 8 Jul 2012, James Cummings wrote:

> Apologies for the delay in responding, it has been our summer
> school here the last week and I'm just catching up on emails I
> didn't have time to answer.
>
> In the case of editors at tei-c.org what about changing this to
> council at tei-c.org which goes to the council chair?  I don't mind
> filtering out the extra spam.
>
> -James
>

> On 07/07/12 23:05, Kevin Hawkins wrote:
>> On 7/7/12 5:54 PM, Lou Burnard wrote:
>>>
>>> http://www.tei-c.org/Guidelines/Customization/
>>>
>>> http://www.tei-c.org/About/contact.xml
>>>
>>> http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/SIG/rules.xml
>>>
>>> I am happy to update them but am not sure how to change them.
>>>

>>> In each case, I'd suggest simply deleting the sentence that refers to editors at tei-c.org  .
>>
>> Will do, but first ...
>>
>>> I note that the last one still refers to Susan Schreibman as the point of contact for would-be sig-makers.
>>
>> ... has the Board appointed a new SIG coordinator?

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA