[tei-council] Private URI Schemes

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu Jul 5 11:26:39 EDT 2012

Lou responded to me directly on this -- hope it's OK to quote his
comments to the list.

He's absolutely right that the attribute names should be harmonized with
<cRefPattern>; I've now done that, and expanded the proposal a bit so it
places the attributes in a proposed new attribute class:

<http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Private_URI_Schemes>

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)