[tei-council] Sourceforge retiring Hosted Apps

James Cummings james.cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jul 3 12:10:09 EDT 2012

If you were handling the newsfeed ... fine. But I think our volunteers would prefer a blog interface to paste into.  We can use wordpress.com

Jamesc

Jamesc
--
James Cummings, InfoDev, OUCS, University of Oxford (from phone)

Martin Holmes <mholmes at uvic.ca> wrote:

If all we're doing with WordPress is creating a newsfeed, couldn't we
just create an RSS document which we update manually? RSS isn't that
complicated.

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)