[tei-council] Assigning SF tracker items

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jun 29 06:00:44 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm going to be going through and assigning SF tracker items
(bugs & FR) with no 'Assignee'.  I'll be doing this on a fairly
superficial basis of "Oh, doesn't so-and-so know something about
this".  If I mis-assign you an item, please don't take it
personally.  If you honestly can't do it, either reassign it back
to 'Nobody' putting a comment on the ticket noting why. If you
think you know who _should_ be assigned it then liaise with them
and if they are willing add a comment when changing the assignment.

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,
OUCS, University of Oxford