[tei-council] P4toP5 stylesheet generates invalid P5

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jun 27 08:45:11 EDT 2012

On 27/06/12 13:20, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> itsa fair cop.<index>  is rare in my wild, so I expect I never met one before.

Mine too, but i just did. And we should probably be prepared for a flood
of such exotica when support for P4 is officially withdrawn and people
(hopefully) start trying to migrate to P5 en masse.

> feel free to update profiles/default/p4/from.xsl

OK, but then I'm confused about the status of P4toP5/p4top5.xsl
Are they the same thing? or is this another roma2 situation?