[tei-council] tei-notify

Piotr Bański bansp at o2.pl
Tue Jun 26 06:08:52 EDT 2012

Hi James,

I don't think mixing these streams (...) is the right way to go -- you
might want to create another mailing list to gather Tracker
notifications, for those who have problems getting them, but, as it is,
some of us will get double mails, and these are two different kinds of
info really.

And in that hypothetical new list, you could set the topic prefix to be
null, perhaps.

Best,

  P.