[tei-council] Strange validation problem with ODD file

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Mon Jun 25 18:18:45 EDT 2012

I've posted on their forum.

It's always bothered me a bit that Oxygen finds a schema to validate
your files against without telling you. I've had a couple of situations
in the past where a project schema has been moved, and the XML files
linking to it were not correctly updated; instead of complaining that
the schema was missing, Oxygen quietly began validating the files
against something else from the framework (I think it was tei_all),
which gave our encoders the freedom to use all sorts of stuff that
wasn't in our project schema.

On 12-06-25 01:37 PM, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> you ought to talk to oxygen support ASAP, IMHO...
> --
> Sebastian Rahtz
> Head of Information and Support Group
> Oxford University Computing Services