[tei-council] Order of release steps

Gabriel BODARD gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Jun 20 11:56:01 EDT 2012

Maybe I'm missing something here (well, I certainly am, but sometimes
naiveté can lead to valid suggestions) but is the answer not as simple
as to freeze development, say 24 hours before starting the release, so
that both the debian packages and all the other TEI materials can be
generated in this stable time, then the release itself only involves
changing the version numbers, waiting, testing, and pushing live?

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL