[tei-council] next release?

Gabriel BODARD gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Jun 18 05:30:10 EDT 2012

Just to be clear, I'm now preparing the Earhart's Crossing release
(2.1.0), so if you plan to make any urgent SVN commits that need to go
in today STOP ME NOW, or forever hold your peace. (At least until
further notice.)

If anybody who knows this stuff intimately (especially Sebastian, Lou
and Martin [although I know it's not much after midnight where he is])
want to join us on irc://freenode#tei-c for occasional troubleshooting,
that would be most welcome.

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL