[tei-council] Jenkins builder script now working

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Jun 13 20:08:20 EDT 2012

On 12-06-13 03:33 PM, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> PS if you open Guidelines.pdf in Acrobat, and look at Properties, you can see a list of the fonts
> actually used.

Good tip, and very revealing: it shows the following font families:

DejaVu (free)
Kochi-mincho (free)
Hannom (free)
Junicode (free)
UMingCN (free)

and

Times New Roman (NOT free)

I see no MS fonts in there. If we can find a good substitute for Times
New Roman, we can dispense with the MS core fonts package, which
eliminates the one remaining EULA interruption to my script.

Some free variants are listed here:

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Times_New_Roman#Free_variants>

> Sebastian Rahtz
> Head of Information and Support Group