[tei-council] error in Spec for node?

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jun 11 05:00:57 EDT 2012

I think it's useful. The point is that in the TEI representation of a
network, you can specify the arcs either explicitly, using <arc>, or
implicitly using the attributes on <node> . In either case, there is a
need to explain how arcs may be labelled, and to specify what it means
if there is more than one of them.

Maybe the version of these remarks on <node> would be improved by
changing "arc" to "implied arc" (or some such phrase)