[tei-council] <stage> in divliminal

Paul F. Schaffner PFSchaffner at umich.edu
Tue Jun 5 18:13:05 EDT 2012

> But if we came up with some small number of instances
> where we thought TCP had got their markup just wrong, then maybe they would
> be willing to correct it.  (only if a small number of cases).

Believe it or not, what you see now is the product of many
journeys back into the data, correcting existing books on the
basis of newly discovered inconsistencies or outright blunders.

So yes, to the extent that time allows, we (and that means
'I' because that's who does it) are always willing to correct.

pfs