[tei-council] [ tei-Bugs-3532022 ] <lg> should be allowed in <p>

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Tue Jun 5 11:47:28 EDT 2012

On 12-06-05 08:32 AM, Lou Burnard wrote:
> On 05/06/12 17:25, SourceForge.net wrote:
>>> Comment By: Martin Holmes (martindholmes)
>> Date: 2012-06-05 08:25
>>
>> Message:
>> I think the simplest way to do this would be to add<lg>   to model.inter
>> ("elements which can appear either within or between paragraph-like
>> elements"). Does anyone see any objection to this?
>>

> by all means try this, but i predict that numerous non-deterministic
> content models will be the result

Why do you think so? How is <lg> being a member of model.inter likely to
result in this when (say) <castList> being a member is not?

I'm asking rather than just steaming ahead and trying it because by the
time the build breaks I'll be in a workshop and I won't be able to fix
any resulting problem for hours.

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)