[tei-council] @versionDate

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed May 23 13:20:58 EDT 2012

Good point. How about using the generic "changelogs" instead:

"This attribute can be used to determine whether a translation might
need to be revisited, by comparing the modification date on the
containing file with the @versionDate value on the translation. If the
file has changed, changelogs can be checked to see whether the source
text has been modified since the translation was made."

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)