[tei-council] Setting up read-only access to TEI Council list?

Gabriel BODARD gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Fri May 18 10:56:54 EDT 2012

Agreed. Not sure I like the idea of duplicating the list in any of the
various ways suggested. If we're setting people up to be able to receive
but not post, why not just make them moderated members of the existing
list? It seems counter-intuitive, but it is identical in every way to
what is being suggested with the "outsiders" list.

Is there a technically easy way to set up an RSS feed from the archives?
Easier than web-scraping, I mean, for which there must exist tools
already...

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL