[tei-council] Possible September Meeting Dates

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue May 8 18:33:40 EDT 2012

Looking at possible dates for an Autumn meeting, there are
potential benefits in having our meeting just before or just
after the EEBO-TCP Conference that will be happening in Oxford
September 17-18. (e.g. I'm assuming that this might be easier for
Becky and/or Paul??)

But the question is whether to have it before, say Weds 12 - Fri
14 September, or after, say Weds 19 - Fri 21 September.

I'm slightly in favour of the latter, but instead of answering
here, answer on a quick doodle poll:

http://www.doodle.com/csectyt4agcm58te

Fill in your name and which dates you can make.  If you think
both dates are wrong then mark 'yes' in the third column and
leave a comment at the bottom.

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev