[tei-council] Fwd: TEI TITE question

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun May 6 08:22:42 EDT 2012

This has been raised, but drifted off the agenda in the past.  I am in favour, particularly for sup and sub, because @rend is so hard to use meaningfully, and sup/sub are so seldom semantic. I and b are a bit harder, but dramatically I would vote for them. We could put them in a module call sugar, and add olist and ulist at the same time.

.sebastian

Sent from my HTC