[tei-council] next release?

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Apr 27 12:13:24 EDT 2012

On 27/04/12 16:39, Gabriel BODARD wrote:
> If we end up making monthly releases at some point, I don't suppose
> there's any harm in that, but we certainly want to avoid raising the
> expectation that we're going to continue making monthly releases!

I certainly don't want to create that expectation! Just the
expectation that we develop openly and release when significant
changes have been made.

> I'll put May 25 in my calendar (in fact it's been there for a while).
> Will this be release 2.1.0?

Yes. Although we'll have plenty of schema-related changes (hence
the bump to the middle number), I don't think they justify moving
to 3.0.0 just yet.

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,