[tei-council] next release?

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Apr 24 05:42:03 EDT 2012

What do others think? We can of course move releasing back to
whenever we've finished a majority of tickets, but I'd prefer
sooner rather than later and a deadline that forces us to get
stuff done.

I'm of the opinion that we probably don't need to telco before
this release (we can, after all, conduct business on the mailing
list), but would do so shortly after the release to get updates
on the longer-term issues and reports from the council working
groups.

thoughts?

-James

--