[tei-council] next release?

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Mon Apr 23 14:18:01 EDT 2012

 >> (Incidentally, I think http://purl.com/TEI/BUGS/3496949 has been
 >> erroneously assigned to me--I don't think I know what we're meant to do
 >> with this.)

IIRC, we (James, Lou and I) assigned it to you because we thought you
would have a good knowledge of the topic and clear views on it. Also
because you weren't there to object, of course.

Lou's comment, I think, records what we felt should be done:

"Agreed to revise and expand example: firstly, use a straightforward
witness; secondly add an example for the "unattested" case."

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)