[tei-council] Attributes without examples

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Apr 23 12:30:14 EDT 2012

On 23/04/12 17:19, Martin Holmes wrote:
> Thanks James -- that works. I have to write that down somewhere.
> I wonder why spambots wouldn't use <nowiki/> themselves.

Sadly, they do. Increasingly, they can also read captchas.

> Here's the page -- feel free to sign up for one or more
> attributes by editing it:
> <http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/AttsWithoutEgs>

Would it make sense to also look at the attribute's datatype and
if it is something like data.pointer consider putting in multiple
examples (e.g. one that points locally and one that points to a
remote object).

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,