[tei-council] TEI-C Expenses for April Face to Face and Meals.

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Apr 23 09:11:02 EDT 2012

A reminder that TEI-C expense forms should be submitted within 10
days of the end of the meeting (which I count as by this coming
weekend).

I believe that the following meals were paid for by Kevin, Becky,
or Paul and so cannot be claimed for by those present (thanks
Kevin for the list):

= Sunday evening =
Lou Burnard, Piotr Banski, James Cummings, Kevin Hawkins

= Monday lunch =
everybody

= Monday dinner =
everybody

= Tuesday lunch =
everybody

= Tuesday dinner =
Lou Burnard, Martin Holmes, James Cummings, Sebastian Rahtz,
Kevin Hawkins

= Wednesday lunch =
everybody except Martin Holmes

Let me know if there are any mistakes there as I'll be submitting
that to the treasurer.

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,