[tei-council] Ignore my Jenkins for a while...

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sat Apr 21 19:58:48 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Just writing to warn everybody that I'm working on the configuration of
jobs on my Jenkins box, with limited success, so builds are failing for
reasons which probably have nothing to do with you. Sebastian says his
Jinks is stable, and it looks to be so, so please refer to his when
you've committed changes:

<http://bits.nsms.ox.ac.uk:8080/jenkins/>

rather than mine, which is two butties short of a picnic at the moment:

<http://teijenkins.hcmc.uvic.ca:8080/>

I'm hoping that normal service will be resumed as soon as possible. Once
it's working again, I'll be leaving it well alone, and working on
another VM built from Ubuntu Precise. That should ultimately replace
this one, and be the model from which you can build your own Jenkins
machine should you wish to.