[tei-council] next release?

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sat Apr 21 13:50:05 EDT 2012

Three weeks will be a bit tough for me, and a couple of the tickets I
have might turn out to have unpredicted side-effects (like the tei_
prefix). As long as we have the option to launch without the change if
it proves difficult, we could go with three weeks.

The attributes-without-examples problem is so large that we'll just have
to hack away at it steadily.