[tei-council] Links in examples

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Apr 20 06:30:08 EDT 2012

On 20 Apr 2012, at 11:11, stuart yeates wrote:

> I've just had a crack at it, which ought to work, and jenkins didn't choke on it.

and that prompted me to wonder why Jenkins had not built new documentation
after your change (which should be fine, from what I could see).

the answer is that after all the changes this week, Jenkins thinks P5 is unstable
(because of too many failed builds, even though current is OK), so it did not pass on to later stages.
I have told it to do so.

--
Stormageddon Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group