[tei-council] New council members and SourceForge

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu Apr 19 21:01:58 EDT 2012

One thing we should have done at the ftf is to get the new Council
members set up with SourceForge accounts and add them to the project, so
that we can assign tickets to them. Neither Becky nor Paul are members
of the TEI project on SF yet. Do either of you have a SourceForge
account? If not, could you set one up:

<https://sourceforge.net/user/registration>

Once you have an id, let me know and I'll add you to the list, and then
you can start getting tickets dumped on you by the likes of us. :-)

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)