[tei-council] Per Diem Rates; Supper Saturday

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sat Apr 14 17:34:51 EDT 2012

Just a reminder that the Per Diem Rates for meals that the TEI-C
uses for meals, in Ann Arbor are:

70% of $56 = $39
Specifically:
Breakfast | 25% = $10
Lunch | 35% = $14
Dinner | 40% = $15

The original budget was for 3 days-worth of food. However, this
budget included Gaby attending, which he now isn't.  So I propose
that those of us who are attending the optional TEI hackfest on
Sunday also have food covered at the same per diem rate as above
for that day as well.

On a related note, Sebastian and I will be in the Belltower
Hotel's lobby at 6pm'ish this evening before going somewhere for
supper.   Email us if you are around and want us to wait.

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,