[tei-council] sunday hack session

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Apr 12 08:00:55 EDT 2012

On 11/04/12 17:37, Martin Holmes wrote:
> I just tried to book the AirRide shuttle, but it declined my credit
> card. Has anyone successfully completed a booking with a non-US credit card?

I didn't try because I'm never confident of airline schedules, or
other opportunities, etc. I figured the difference in price was
minimal ($12 vs $15 for a single) and that I'd be billing it to
Oxford rather than the TEI-C.

However, I've just watched The Millionaire Tour:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1937388/ so I'm unlikely to be
jumping in any strange taxis touting for business. ;-)

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,