[tei-council] sunday hack session

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Tue Apr 10 13:58:51 EDT 2012

Oh, wow!  The building only opens at 10 a.m. on Sundays, so we can't
begin earlier than then.  I could meet at 10 a.m. to open the room for
Sebastian at that time but might then leave for brunch with friends
before returning in the afternoon.  (Planning my social calendar got me
thinking about this.)

In any case, you all should have my mobile phone number in case you're
trying to meet me: +1 734 255 7458.  Note that I can only receive text
messages from non-US carriers listed at:

http://businessportals.verizonwireless.com/international/Text_Messaging/index.html

--Kevin