[tei-council] No show [was Re: sunday hack session]

Gabriel BODARD gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Apr 10 13:28:14 EDT 2012

Dear all,

As James and Becky already know, I'm not going to make it to Ann Arbor
in the flesh next week, but I will be attending all day Monday-Wednesday
as a disembodied presence via Skype and IRC, and I've set aside those
three days to work on odd/schema/guidelines related things.

Very sorry that I won't be seeing you all in person there (especially
those of you I've not met yet), but looking forward to the working
sessions nevertheless.

Cheers,

Gabby

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL