[tei-council] ticket triage

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Sun Mar 25 09:53:39 EDT 2012

Gang,

I have just revised tcw17 to explain the use of color coding for tickets
(since this has been a point of confusion in the past).  I have also changed

http://purl.org/TEI/fr/3305016

from "pending" to "open" (and from green to amber) so that it now
appears linked from tcw17.  This ticket was nearly resolved in the past,
but a new discussion has arisen.

--Kevin