[tei-council] Ann Arbor <-> DTW transportation

Paul F. Schaffner PFSchaffner at umich.edu
Wed Mar 14 16:35:40 EDT 2012

On Wed, 14 Mar 2012, Martin Holmes wrote:

> This looks handy. I'm arriving about 5.30pm on the Sunday -- I'm
> assuming these buses run on Sundays

Since the service is new, I'd assume nothing. But we'll keep watch
to find out!

> Kensington Hotel
> AA/BTC Blake Transit Ctr
> AA/CCTC Central Campus
> which is best for where we're staying?

The last of these three. The first is 2.5 miles to the south
(out by the interstate); the second is a ten-minute walk to the
west; and the third is a five-minute walk to the east from
the Bell Tower Hotel.

Hmm, I haven't tried this mapmaking site before, but maybe
it will work:

http://www.communitywalk.com/map/index/1488824#101@0010742.13if8-83.2dSP0

pfs