[tei-council] Fwd: Re: Google Books > TEI

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Tue Mar 6 21:40:03 EST 2012

All,

I'm forwarding two messages from our contact at Google (cc'd here),
where he answers the questions that came up during our last conference
call with some requests for further information from us.  He
accidentally sent the second message sent only to me rather than to our
whole committee, so I'm copying Laurent as well since he's no longer on
the TEI Council.

(Ranjith, to prevent spam, only members can post to tei-council, but I
can forward messages from you to the group.)

---Kevin