[tei-council] TEI Telco February 2012

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Feb 28 12:49:07 EST 2012

IRC's not a bad idea, especially as there is a web interface to that.
(http://webchat.freenode.net/) But if everyone has Skype, then we're
probably okay.

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL