[tei-council] TEI Telco February 2012

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Feb 28 12:38:47 EST 2012

Even though we're not using Skype for the conference call, would it be
worthwhile having a skype window open with all of us chatting, so we can
do things like pass around URLs and other text quickly and easily during
the call?

I'll try to set up a chat, but there may be a few people whose contacts
I don't have yet. If you're one of those, could you try to share your
details with me (I'm "gabrielbodard", predictably enough...)?

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL