[tei-council] unmarked for gender

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Fri Feb 24 13:44:08 EST 2012

Done. I've added a new section to the "Editing the Guidelines" document:

<http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/tcw20.xml#house-style-usage>

called "House style: notes on usage". We can use this to collect
together snippets and preferences like this, until we reach a point
where we create a formal style guide.

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)