[tei-council] TEI Telco February 2012

Piotr Bański bansp at o2.pl
Thu Feb 23 19:07:23 EST 2012

Hi James,

So toll-free is not free but funded by TEI-C? I was wondering: why not
just skype -- it's worked for conference organisation and lots of other
meetings. Or are skype conferences non-free as well?

There is a web service that some projects have used, and that is free
for sure, but I think one has to reserve the time for more intensive
telcos; it has video (yay) and it saves the conferences so that they can
be replayed later.

Would that be in any way interesting as an alternative, or not really?
Not sure if I should research that.

So long,

  P.