[tei-council] TEI Telco February 2012

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Feb 23 11:38:02 EST 2012

Hi all,

For the teleconference on Tuesday 28 February at 18:00 GMT, we'll
be dialling into a conferencing service run by
economyconferencecall.com.  This should allow you to dial in
toll-free and is using an account set-up by John Unsworth that is
being used for the Board as well and the TEI-C will pay for the
toll-free calls.  (Though the cost is per call so I'll try to
convince Sebastian to share a conference phone with me.)

I'm not entirely sure where all of you will be on Tuesday, so
I've retrieved the toll free numbers for:

US and Canada: 866-906-0040
France (excl. Monaco): 0-800-916-758
Germany: 0-800-182-0270
New Zealand: 0-800-446-259
Poland: 00-800-112-4271 (0.35 zloty charge)
UK: 0-800-635-0541

Dial the appropriate number, and then enter the access code:
4614041 followed by the # button. You'll be asked to give your
name. I'm told you can mute/unmute your line using *6 but have
never tried it myself.

I have a draft agenda at http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Council

Can I have a volunteer to take minutes?

-James