[tei-council] @cRef survey

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Feb 7 10:21:32 EST 2012

Could you make sure that the Library SIG people circulate it? Not
sure if they use it at all, but one of the comments on my P4
Survey results were that many Library people probably don't see
it because they don't read TEI-L.  (I don't think this will
change your results in the slightest however...)

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,