[tei-council] oxygen-tei release

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Fri Feb 3 11:57:25 EST 2012

I guess the question is whether we want the release technician to take
care of this (in which case a script would be great, but there would
also be the issue of permissions to upload to Google Code), or whether
we view it as peripheral to the main release, and hope Sebastian is
happy to continue doing it. A middle ground would be for three or four
of us to have the know-how and rights to do this, so it doesn't always
have to be Sebastian.

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)