[tei-council] New document describing release steps

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Fri Feb 3 08:30:35 EST 2012

I agree; I think only a human can determine which SVN changes deserve
mention in the release notes and which don't. Unless, of course, we
adopt a rigorous convention for SVN commit messages that would enable
them to be processed mechanically. But that seems far-fetched.

That "XML 101, Martin..." message is going to haunt me for ever. :-)