[tei-council] Slight glitch with the release

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu Feb 2 12:59:19 EST 2012

Hi all,

Just letting everyone know we've hit a minor issue: the install script
that grabs the newly-built release from the Jenkins server and puts it
on the TEI site is failing to do the grabbing. I suspect this is a
permissions issue relating to my account on the TEI server, but I'm not
sure yet.

This sort of thing isn't entirely unexpected. One of the reasons for my
doing this release as opposed to James or Sebastian is so we can find
out about glitches like this, and document everything more thoroughly.

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)