[tei-council] Next Release; Codename: GroundHog Day

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Feb 2 08:54:00 EST 2012

On 02/02/12 13:36, Martin Holmes wrote:
> OK, Jenkins is updated, and the VERSION file, readme and guidelines-*
> files have been done. Waiting for the Jinkses to do their thing. Could
> we hold off on commits for the rest of the day, just to keep things simple?

For those following along a home, this is Martin doing step 4 of:

http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/tcw20.xml#release-steps

in announcing a temporary freeze on commits to SVN to the council
mailing list.

(Because, of course, if you commit something, Jenkins fires off
again and we have to wait through the entire build again.)

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,